Senior Creative Designer
Senior Creative Designer
Print Data Solutions Ltd – Wellingborough
We require an experienced Senior Graphic Designer to join our expanding studio team who are based in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire. The candidate should be capable of creative thinking with an ability to design across a variety of disciplines for both print and digital. A minimum of 5 years agency experience is a necessity along with the ability to hit the ground running.
The role demands quick thinking and the ability to work on and prioritise multiple projects, whilst still delivering high-quality ideas and polished work. The successful candidate must be able to deliver on time and to brief, as well as take the lead when flexibility for creative solutions present themselves. The ability to work using you own initiative and within a team are both essential. This opportunity offers the right candidate to challenge themselves and grow in a supportive environment.
- You must have a strong portfolio of creative work across print and digital
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- At least 5 years full time design experience within an agency environment.
- The ability to receive client instructions and develop a design concept, a design brief, source and manipulate suitable imagery and then produce a high quality piece of media
- Manage the complete concept to project completion stages
- Be able to present ideas professionally and with enthusiasm directly to clients
- Excellent client and colleague communication skills
- Have a great eye and passion for design, with an excellent attention to detail
- Have a thorough knowledge of print production and preparing artwork for print
- Have the ability to design emails, banner ads, websites, social media assets and mobile websites - Desirable (but not essential)
- Understanding of HTML and technical requirements
The creative team currently consists of 1 x studio manager, 1 x studio coordinator, 1 x lead creative, 1 x senior designer, 1 x mid-weight designer and 2 x artworkers who all service a varied client base including multiple blue chips. The opportunity offers the candidate to be part of an exciting journey of both departmental growth and awareness, supporting the planned business expansion.
- Employment anniversary rewards
- Healthy living monthly contribution
- Weekly staff lunch
- Annual bonus based on company and individual performance
- Quarterly company social events
- Private health care
- Employment birthday rewards
To apply please click the Apply button to send an up-to-date CV and portfolio of work.
Job Type: Full-time
- Creative Design: 5 years