An exciting opportunity to develop your design skills and make your mark with a fresh and newly established fintech brand
Alfa, a FTSE-250 listed company, is looking for a passionate graphic designer to help us develop and establish Alfa’s brand globally.
As a junior in-house designer you will be working directly with the lead in-house designer, the Head of Marketing and the Head of Communications to develop exciting and visually stunning creative across our website, apps, print and many more executions. You will collaborate with the whole Marketing team as well as other internal stakeholders to deliver these experiences.
- Support the Marketing and Design teams to develop concepts and deliver graphic design across different media, including print, digital and exhibition stands. Specific support required includes:
- excellent exhibition designs and execution
- printed collateral, adverts, brochures, reports etc
- online collateral such as banners and promotional emails.
- Execute/ deliver several work streams in a fast paced environment.
- Contribute to the development of the brand identity.
- Act as brand ambassador/custodian to ensure brand consistency and integrity internally as well as externally.
- Work collaboratively with external design agencies to develop new campaigns and creative, including supporting the creative brief process, providing constructive feedback and ensuring output of the highest aesthetic standard.
We are a very busy team; you will be passionate about design; keep up to date with current trends, standards and design practices; and enjoy working on multiple projects to specified deadlines. Ideally you will have a solid appreciation of good design, be able to justify your choices, and have excellent attention to detail.
- 3+ years’ experience in a creative role
- Working experience of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, PowerPoint, Word
- Experience in manipulating imagery for print and digital design/layout
- Good knowledge of basic design principles: layout, typography and colour theory as applied to web, application and print environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-task
- Team player
Salary £30K - £35K and the benefits package includes private health insurance, worldwide travel insurance, disability insurance, life assurance, 25 days’ annual leave, interest free loans, gym, laptop.
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button and send in your CV with or containing examples of your work.