Senior Graphic Designer
Job description: Senior Graphic Designer - Iconic Beauty Brand; London
Direct report: Head of Marketing
Operating internationally, Tangle Teezer Limited is a highly successful consumer goods business that manufactures and distributes one of the world’s fastest-growing and iconic beauty brands. We are now looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our team.
We believe this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. Tangle Teezer continues to expand at an extraordinary pace with over 30 consumer and industry awards as testament to our success. The team consists of 40 people in total and the right personality is absolutely critical, as being able to fit into the existing team is essential. The successful candidate will be given creative ownership, working alongside the Founder and Inventor of Tangle Teezer and will really get to make their mark on one of the world’s coolest brands!
If you're ambitious with a real passion for beauty, this is a brilliant opportunity to make a lasting impact on the future success of the company and also your future career.
- Creative direction on all campaigns for new product launches. This includes presenting ideas to the Inventor, Head of Marketing & Head of Brand Communications, creation of briefs for photographers & agencies & directing on the actual shoots.
- Be the creative lead on all new product colourways and designs for our core detangling range. Includes presenting in creative brainstorm meetings, mocking up 3D ideas and finalising final artwork for production. (Illustrational skills desirable)
- Designing all artwork for all packaging and inserts.
- Oversee and design of all the creative for point of sale. Working closely with point of sale agencies and the marketing team to ensure POS is as effective as possible, on time and within budget.
- Digital asset creation, including all banner & page requirements for Tangle Teezer.com, e-newsletters, retailer/media display banners and front end web design.
- One director report: Junior Designer. Management experience essential.
We are looking for someone with the following skills: Degree in design.
- At least 6 years’ experience working in a design environment, in-house or agency within the beauty sector (at least 2 years in a Senior Designer position)
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CS; InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Excellent understanding of typography, imagery and graphical treatments
- Experience in photographic art direction
- Competent in retouching is an advantage
- Digital knowledge also important (Interactive artwork, Design & Flash etc)
- Strong communication skills and a “can do” attitude
- A team player and the ability to build strong relationships with different departments within the company and with external agencies
- Creative flare is critical and an ability to creatively direct projects is important.
- A good understanding of the beauty industry and a clear passion for the brand!
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button and send in a CV and portfolio.