Digital Project Manager
Major Players are working with an independent, fully integrated, advertising agency with offices based in Central London, the agency prides itself on delivering strong technology and design based solutions for their clients. After some recent expansion they are now in the market for a new Digital Project Manager with at least 3 years industry experience in a busy agency environment, having worked on complex and innovative digital projects.
The Digital Project Manager will work closely with the agency's Digital Director, Technical Lead, PM Team, Technical Team and Digital Account Handling Team and will drive digital innovation forward across the agency. You will have a great understanding and experience of the project life cycle from planning to deployment, along with a proven track record of dealing with internal and external stakeholders with the ability to communicate effectively through multiple channels and across functions.
You will define project scope and schedules, organise and lead project status and troubleshooting meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage and mitigate risks and issues; correct deviations from the plan; and perform delivery planning for your owned projects, ensuring right resources are available at the right time and that team members are happy with the plan.
* Plan, organise and run projects using packages like MS Project, Excel, Slack, Trello, Jira, Basecamp and Google Docs
* A solid understanding and experience of digital technologies to effectively communicate with technical delivery team
* Have a creative approach to problem solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture" view
* Resolve project issues, mitigate risks, and manages scope change requests
Would be nice to have:
* A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies
* Have experience conducting usability research both online and in the field in order to provide recommendations for improvements
* Experience in both the business and technical sides of the PM role - comfortable liaising with clients
* Solid experience in managing large-scale digital projects and working with international teams
* Experience and understanding of digital strategy, SEO, SEM and analytics
The agency is passionate about it's people and provide a stimulating and progressive place to work. If this sounds like the job for you then please apply.