Long established world-class distribution brand is looking for a mid-senior designer to join their growing design studio in their first start up agency!
For just over 200 years this company has built an exceptional reputation which now sees it working with some of the worlds biggest food and drink brands.
Based in their offices in Southwark you will work across exciting conceptual design, which will come mainly from NPD, rebrands and brand launches for some of the smaller, independent brands.
There will also be advertising campaigns for some of the bigger/more established brands as well as brochures, sales presentations and exhibition stands etc
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years + studio experience (be it inhouse or agency) and have the following:
• Have a design related degree
• Have a strong portfolio showing examples of FMCG packaging, brochures, website design, marketing campaigns, logo designs
• Fluent in the Adobe packages Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Good knowledge of typography
• Attention to detail
• Able to work on projects from initial concept through to artwork
• Strong project management skills – able to reach deadlines
• Able to brainstorm ideas and visualise new brands
• A knowledge of designing for digital platforms and being able to communicate your ideas to web developers
• Able to work to, and create, brand guidelines
• Illustration skills advantageous but not essential.
You will be:
• Happy to work in a small team
• Happy to ‘muck-in’ with the day-to-day activities of a small office – occasionally having to buy office essentials / visit printers / post office trips / answering phones
• Interested in new consumer trends and ‘the next big thing’
• Adaptable – able to work solo on projects but also work in a team
•Able to clearly communicate your ideas and take guidance from the Design Director
• Be a team player.
This is a great opportunity to work for a busy in-house studio who partners with favourite established brands but who also help new challenger brands launch into a competitive market.