Product Designer / Furniture Designer
This market-leading bathroom product manufacturer and supplier is well-known for innovation and excellence of service in the sectors of Bathroom Mirrors, Cabinets, Furniture and Lighting. Having supplied the Bathroom Retail Market for many years, they are highly successful with a clear set vision for future growth. This includes bringing on board a new Product Designer to take ownership in the development of their products.
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching market opportunities and assessing market competition
- Designing and creating new innovative ranges
- Appraising and reviewing existing product lines
- Sourcing products and components
- Visiting suppliers with QA to approve for suitability
- Visiting exhibitions to look for ideas and suppliers
- Looking at how new ranges can be marketed and help to create new market opportunities
- Designing and developing POS and branding communication
- Further assisting with the improvement of the NPD system
Identified as a key role in the vision for future growth, they are seeking a designer with enough industrial experience to take on these responsibilities and in particular are keen to speak with candidates that have lighting product design experience as well.
This position is based at their National Distribution Centre and will require extensive travel abroad. In return they offer a competitive salary and company benefits.