We are an expanding interior design consultancy specialising in providing innovative design-led solutions for the Care Industry. Based in Buckinghamshire, we have built up a reputation for creating high-end, quality interiors and are passionate and dedicated to changing the way design is considered within the Care Industry.
We are currently seeking a creative and proactive Middleweight Interior Designer with strong FF&E design skills and good attention to detail to join our small, friendly team. The role will focus on developing design concepts from brief through to client presentation and production of associated information packages.
Knowledge of the Care Industry is desirable but not essential.
Skills / Experience Required:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent in a design related discipline
- Minimum 2 years commercial interior design experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, Excel & PowerPoint essential
- Organised, responsible and able to work on your own initiative
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Well presented and personable
- Own car essential
In the first instance please send all applications and CVs to email@example.com (quoting reference V03553).