Graphic Design Studio Manager
A fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Graphic Design Studio Manager to join an expanding, multi-disciplined design and marketing company based in the heart of Suffolk who pride themselves on the level of service given to our valued clients.
The Studio Manager main role will be that of a Graphic Designer but will have management responsibilities including managing the workflow and estimating job hours for a team of 3 graphic designers as well as working with our CGI manager to improve, develop and implement new structures to oversee projects from brief to final delivery. Trident Marketing have a varied client base but are Property Marketing specialists.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a wealth of experience as a Graphic Designer as well as at least 3 years experience within a design management role.
- Be highly proficient on Apple Macs using the following programmes - Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop) PowerPoint and After Effects are also advantageous.
- A proven track record of Stunning presentations, Design Leadership, Branding, Briefing and Project Management
- Have experience of managing the whole catalogue design workflow from initial design, research and copy writing through to the production of print ready files. Experience of location photoshoot art direction would also be beneficial.
- Ensure all design work is produced in line with company guidelines and is of a consistent and impeccable high standard.
- To manage the design calendar, work flow and resources to ensure all projects are produced to deadlines.
- Have creative flair and excellent understanding of commercial driven design
- Strong organisation skills and experience of print management
- Be used to managing a team and be able to juggle a number of priorities to meet multiple deadlines
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- Exude creativity and enthusiasm
- Be exceptionally well presented and confident with both staff and client liaison
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants a challenging and rewarding job with opportunities for career progression.
Hours will be Mon - Thursday 8.30am - 5.30pm and Friday 8.30am - 5pm. However Candidates must be willing to work additional hours to ensure projects completion.
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience + quarterly and yearly Bonuses
Other Benefits include: