Senior Online Merchandising / Trading Manager
Truffle are looking for an experienced Senior Digital Merchandising / Trading Manager from the luxury retail, fashion, ecommerce world for a fabulous digital agency we work with based in East London.
The Senior Digital Merchandising / Trading Manager will play a key role in translating the agencies client’s merchandising strategies into their online shopping experience. You will be responsible for managing a team of 4 people and will need to have built strong team management skills. We are looking for someone who has 8-10+ years of experience and has worked in a Senior capacity for at least 4+ years managing a team.
You'll be leading a team responsible for the day to day merchandising operations, helping to drive customer decisions that increase conversion through really good strategic merchandising, onsite search, navigation, cross-sells, up sells, and other merchandising opportunities.
As the Senior Digital Merchandising / Trading Manager at you will be responsible for the high level visual merchandising of the clients digital experience. You will manage product, promotions and site content through launch online to end of life, ensuring high quality standards are met for product presentation and site content across multiple international websites.
You will also be client facing and confident at communicating ideas. We need someone truly awesome for this role! You'll be great at building working relationship and getting everyone involved throughout. You will be be working with a top luxury brand getting to know the product offering in depth as well as the core customer, and wider digital retail space so as to optimise conversion through merchandising.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 8-10 years online merchandising experience with e-Commerce websites.
- Minimum 4 years managing a team.
- Experience with web analytic tools, such as Google Analytics, or others.
- Experience in transforming business requirement into action and web functionalities;
- Experience in A/B testing;
- Familiar with image editing tools, such as Photoshop or others;
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and other MS Office tools;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to multi task;
- Demonstrated skills in communication, problem-solving, initiative, planning, organizing, innovation and change, decisiveness and risk-taking
- Highly analytical and detail driven.
To find out more get in touch with Mishel at Truffle today!