Creative Artworker - Retail
A premium consultancy company who partner with, design and distribute for luxury eyewear brands are looking for a talented Creative Artworker to join their fast-growing creative team in East London. With international offices across the globe the Creative Artworker will work in close partnership with the design team and wider business on the company's print and digital artwork output.
Key responsibilities for the Creative Artworker will include;
- Working on brochures, lookbooks, POS, brand campaigns, internal comms and events collateral for the brand
- Retouching photography imagery where required and working on graphic content for the company's website, blog and social media platforms
- Being a confident communicator and building strong working relationships with the wider business
- Being pro-active in your ability to effectively prioritise and manage your own time and projects
The right candidate for this role will be able to able to demonstrate;
- An advanced understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop coupled with an understanding of HTML/CSS and Wordpress
- The ability to work to tight deadlines with a meticulous attention to detail and a strong eye for typography
- A creative mind and an avid interest in fashion, retail, design and trends
- The ability to work well under pressure, be resourceful and committed to do whatever it takes to get the job done
If you love working in a collaborative studio and you're looking for your next challenge please send through your CV and portfolio (max 5MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.