Mid/Senior Designer (contract)
Mid/Senior Designer, 6 month contract starting asap
The Speed Read:
Our client is a busy branding agency, specialising the transport design sector and following a new business win they require a midweight/senior designer to join them asap.
Based in West London, this agency work with international business and governments on visual information systems across a wide range of transportation projects. Their expertise includes brand creation, livery design, mapping, signage and wayfinding, pictograms and digital interface design. They are regularly winning high profile contracts and have just been appointed to rebrand an existing rail franchise within the UK.
They require a designer with experience of visual identity and implementation programmes to join them for the lifecycle of the project (6 months). There is an opportunity for this to become a permanent position.
- You'll have 5 years minimum experience
- Experienced in brand roll out/implementation of a transport design
- You'll have a good understanding of public information design - the Legible London Yellow Book is your bible!
- Passionate about typography and information systems Thorough and methodical
- Available immediately (or asap)