Are you a BIM technician who is well adverse in Revit? Well then, how would you feel about becoming part of a well established, London based Design and Build Company who believe in creating and refurbishing workspaces that ensure working life isn't just another day in the office? This is a company that thrives on providing for its clients by producing bespoke and sustainable builds that not only catch your eye but make for a pleasing professional environment.
As a company they are driven by health and wellbeing, making sure that both the people that work for them and those they work with, excel in spaces that promote functionality as well as breath-taking form. Hosting regular social events and away days, this company really know how to look after their staff. This opportunity lies close to Clerkenwell, surrounded by vibrant, quirky bars and restaurants that are just a stones throw away from the underground. Working here you will never be short of things to do!
This multi-award winning company is expanding and wants a BIM technician to join the Revit-based design team. You will be supporting the BIM manager as well as working closely with the design and construction teams on multiple projects whilst ensuring the flow between AutoCAD and Revit.
- Assisting the BIM manager across the board.
- Production and development adhering to the company BIM procedures.
- Model organisation, administration and up keep of the BIM model databases.
- Nurturing and supervising the BIM modelling process throughout the company.
- Being involved with the subcontractors and consultants.
- Up to 5 years experience
- A love for BIM and 3D building design.
- Extensive professional use of Revit.
- Adept in AutoCAD and Adobe suits.
- Able to plan workloads and meet deadlines.
- Communication skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.