Part 1 Qualified Architect / Designer
This fast growing company is driven by a passion to change the way concrete design is viewed, delivered and enjoyed..
As a young but established start-up company it is a really great time to join them and they are currently recruiting for an Architectural Graduate still fairly early on in their career.
For the first 6 months you will work with the Design and Sales team getting to understand the Companys present customer base so you are able to contribute to the continual growth and development of the Brand. At the end of this period your role will have evolved and where best your talent and energy should be focused can be discussed. The main remit of the job will be:
- Showroom - you will take responsibility for this showroom, maintaining and improving its impact; managing how best to present samples on display; sending samples out to clients and managing larger samples out on loan.
- Design Team - assist with basic AutoCAD drawings; visiting architectural practices, taking briefs on new projects; visiting sites under construction and answering technical queries plus taking site photos.
- Sales Team - to assist with new enquiries.
Person / Experience Required:
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Part 1 Architectural Degree
- AutoCAD - good knowledge of basic construction drawings
- A confident decision maker
- Strong Excel capabilities
- Proactive and highly organised
- Ability to plan, prioritise and meet assigned tasks
- Excited by the design industry
Apply for Part 1 Qualified Architect / Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly