This award-winning corporate agency use analysis, insight and creativity to deliver compelling brand experiences and they require a like-minded, talented Artworker.
This person will have an in-depth understanding of annual reporting for both online and offline applications. You are someone who is well presented and has effective interpersonal skills. You should be equally adept at typesetting and number crunching as well as high end Photoshop work. Working closely with a successful creative team you will really be involved in the design process of dynamic projects from branding through to challenging corporate reporting. Attention to detail is important as is a folio which demonstrates previous corporate and retouching work.
- Recent agency experience – probably 4–8 years in the business.
- Design degree or equivalent creative arts degree.
- A thinker and an ‘ideas person’ / conceptual.
- Integrated experience – print, digital, ideally multimedia. Real passion for new techniques etc.
- Phenomenal eye for detail: an excellent portfolio of visually accomplished and well-considered design.
- Collaborative and friendly, outgoing.
- Excellent spoken English.
- Validated experience in crafting and producing annual reports that tell stories.
If you would like to become part of a fast-growing, international agency producing some brilliant work, please do get in touch today.
Apply for Creative Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly