This Interior Design Consultancy has many years of experience within the Showhome and private residential marketplace and more recently have extended their portfolio to include hotels.
They are a lively, friendly team and the designers all work from initial brief through to installation with full client contact which yields a high level of job satisfaction. Pay and conditions are very good and include an element of bonus based upon company trading results and individual targets. All of this contributes to a low turnover of staff and repeat business from their clients.
As an Interior Designer your main remit will be to design, procure, specify and deliver furniture, furnishings, lighting and interior products to budget and specification. They are seeking a designer to join their hotel and private client team but all designers will cross over and work with the other teams on their projects from time-to-time which adds variety to their work.
Person / Experience Required:
- Commercially aware and numerate in order to understand all budget aspects costings, margins and pricing
- Experience and an understanding of current trends in design within the hotel sector
- Use of English to a standard that enables effective verbal and written communication
- Previous experience of EstiPC would be an advantage
- Good presentation skills and competent handling of clients
- Clean UK Driving Licence