This British design house and manufacturer of upholstered furniture for national high street retailers are about to launch their corporate and hospitality offering for designers and contract specifiers. This will be the main driver towards the next phase of the companys growth.
To help achieve this, they are looking for an Operations Manager to join their skilled team to run the production facility.
They are looking for someone who has previously had the experience of leading the change from a workshop environment to a professional manufacturing and QC house, with the people, team and culture at the heart of process. You will be initiating and driving lean management and change culture through empowerment of the team and building a new way of working. Experience in upholstery is not a prerequisite, although passion, determination, integrity and a good nature is!
Person / Experience Required:
- Relevant qualifications, ideally in Business Administration
- Experience of working in a workshop environment
- An engineering background would be advantageous
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Systematic organised approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An ideas person with creative flair would be beneficial
Apply for Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly