Senior Graphic Designer
The brand in question is a fun, creative and dynamic hospitality company that operates a group of unique bar, restaurant and club concepts in Central London.
They currently have a selection of highly awarded concept bars, with more launching each year. The number of different concept allow for a huge variety in styles and design from one project to the next.
All venue design work is carried out internally with the feel of an in-house agency, to ensure strong and consistent branding and communication. The department works side by side with energetic marketing and venues teams.
● The candidate will be bright, imaginative, and a very capable graphic designer with strong
● Supervised by the Head of Design and Branding on all new project and working
independently on all on-going projects, throughout all venues, they will lead the creation of
cross media graphics and animations.
● Briefs will include hospitality brand creation and rebranding. Including but not limited to the
- Promotional materials
- Social media campaigns
- Editing videos and adding branding to pre-created videos
● Work closely with the in-house Web Developer they will create exciting websites for mobile
● Tuition of junior team members and development of best working practices alongside the
head of department.
● This position has great room for growth as the company grows so quickly, with the option to
specialise further in graphic and digital design or design production.
- The creation of superior, original designs for web, video, animation and print. Including
branded material for the company and all venues. Work independently from briefs supplied by
the marketing team.
- Quickly gaining a clear understanding of company style, expectations and developing these.
- Take a self-directed and very organised approach to workflow management with excellent
organisation skills in order to meet or stay ahead of all deadlines.
● Origination of new brands and design systems.
● Creation of visuals for web and app design considering usability.
● Initiating creative research for all project briefs and encouraging juniors to do the same.
● Facilitate constant communication of status of projects to colleagues and managers.
● Keep abreast of design trends and new techniques and encouraging juniors to do the same.
● Cover team roles when members are absent or on annual leave.
● 3+ years or more, graphic design experience in full time employment.
● Fluency in Adobe Suite, especially Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and After
● Familiar with all social platforms, Mailchimp and Wordpress website back end.
● Clear understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, colour theory and
● Strong communication, organisation and record keeping skills.
● Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks of varying complexities and meet tight deadlines.
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, then please do get in contact with us! email@example.com
Apply for Senior Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly