E-Commerce / Content Manager
A boutique fashion and lifestyle artisan brand, are looking for an E-Commerce and Content Manager to join their small creative team.
The company, who create beautifully unique products and clothing, are keen to find a creative manager who can maintain and develop their e-commerce platform and social output.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Day to Day running of the website; both content and technical
- Design and send of weekly email campaigns (Mailchimp)
- Uploading new products and preparing seasonal launch campaigns
- Editorial management, including layout and copy
- Management of Google Analytics and channel performance
- SEO Optimization
- Create Marketing strategies and implement new resources
- Generation of conceptual ideas
Their ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and entrepreneurial, with a creative, flexible and independent attitude. You will also be detail orientated, organised and a born problem solver! Joining a small team, you will be a team player, able to work autonomously and will be honest and friendly; able to support fellow colleagues and make positive changes.
If you have previous experience in E-commerce, Marketing and Content Management. As well as a genuine passion for lifestyle and fashion - please send your CV and portfolio to Abi at email@example.com or apply through our website.
Apply for E-Commerce / Content Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly