Project Designer / Design Manager
This international, design-led office furniture manufacturer has a prominent showroom in the heart of Clerkenwell and is expanding their offering in the UK.
It is an exciting time for the company and in order for their ambitious plans to work they seek a Design Manager to take on a pivotal role for the company with experience in office furniture / dealer desk manufacture.
You will be responsible for the product output of the business integrating their class-leading furniture frame systems with locally sourced panels and associated elements. As part of a small quality driven team you will be involved in all aspects of the business, from client enquiry through to fulfilment.
Person / Experience Required:
- A good understanding of furniture manufacture and materials
- Experience with supply chain management
- Literate in both AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Ideally knowledge of ConfigurationManager and PDM works
- Comfortable in meeting and interacting with clients
- Strong project management and administration skills
- An understanding of InDesign would be a bonus, but not essential
competitive salary plus benefits package is on offer.
Apply for Project Designer / Design Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly