Senior SEO Executive
Position: Senior SEO Executive
Our client is a well-established and independent agency who work with some of the world’s best known brands. They are a blend of Digital and Public Relations professionals working under the same brand.
To maximize the performance of each client’s SEO campaigns through monitoring and optimizing organic channels and helping to alleviate other team member workload. As an SEO Executive, you need to function well as part of the team but also have the ability to work independently whilst communicating effectively and being open to guidance and advice from more experienced colleagues.
- Manage the day-to-day work load of your accounts
- Support the SEO Account Manager by carrying-out keyword research, on-page optimisation, technical audits, competitor analysis, reporting and link building activities
- Oversee SEO campaigns to ensure they are delivered to a high standard
- Oversee the performance of all SEO campaigns and ensure that key insights are incorporated into future activity
- Monitor industry trends and updates and report back on insights to their Account Manager and the wider team
- Production of weekly and monthly SEO reports
Attributes & Skills
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Passionate about SEO and wider digital activity
- Comfortable with SEO tools & software such as GA, WMT, Semrush, Ahrefs, etc.
- Organised and efficient; able to prioritise and complete all tasks
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyses large data sets into meaningful action
- Ability to learn new technology platforms and feel comfortable using these to implement campaigns
- Ability to drive performance while ensuring that all aspects can be reported on
- Suggesting new campaign strategies
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.