SEO Account Manager
Position: SEO Account Manager
Our client is a well-established and independent agency who work with some of the world’s best known brands. They are a blend of Digital and Public Relations professionals working under the same brand.
They are looking for a passionate SEO Account Manager. You will be devising and managing cutting-edge SEO activity for a range of clients that include large highstreet retailers to independents. There will be a real mix of fitting into existing SEO campaigns and helping to develop new campaigns from the initial website audit stage.
You will be analysing data and evaluating campaign performance against business objectives to continue to optimise and improve SEO campaigns. You must have the ability explore all potential routes for success including technical optimisation, content creation or refinement, information architecture, usability, engagement and links.
- Manage day-to-day activity for clients covering all aspects of SEO
- Reporting and presenting results to clients
- Training execs and interns
- Audit websites to create effective SEO strategies that will improve organic
- visibility and increase site traffic
- Identify and problem solve any new issues that arise
- Ideally least three years’ experience within the SEO industry in an agency
- Strong project management abilities
- Strong working knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates
- Advanced knowledge of Google Search Console & Google Analytics
- Strong client and team management skills
- A proven track record in delivering high performance SEO strategies for a range of clients
- Experience in creating effective outreach strategies
- Experience of creating content strategies
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and ability to troubleshoot technical SEO issues
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.