Senior Content Strategist
This acclaimed, full service integrated creative agency, based in the heart of Shoreditch, are looking for an experienced Senior Content Strategist to work across a plethora of retail, beauty and high-end fashion accounts.
- As a pivotal part of the Content team, you will report directly into the Global Head of Content, bridging the gap between traditional planning and brand strategy, user experience, design and creative
- You will work closely with other teams within the business, such as creative and user experience, to ensure the effective delivery of campaigns across integrated touchpoints (social, in-store, web, etc)
- As someone with senior content experience, you will be responsible for constructing content plans, frameworks and strategies, advising the wider team on plans and schedules for delivery
- Thinking conceptually and strategically, creating innovative content strategies across the agencies roster of fashion and retail focused clients, presenting your concepts and plans to clients, advising them and guiding them through the creative content process
- Understanding the agency's tone of voice and assisting, where needed, in translating this into copy to support creative teams
- You will develop tone of voice guidelines and copy playbooks, assisting the creative team with copy support when needed
- Provide support and guidance to junior members of the team, mentoring them in their personal careers and always adhering to best practice
The ideal candidate…
- Will have previous senior experience working within the fashion, luxury, beauty and lifestyle sector
- You will have experience working in a similar creative agency/brand environment; whether this be with client side with a fashion brand, social media brand/ agency, media/retail company or fashion advertising agency - what is pivotal is a stellar understanding of creative content and it's part in the industry
- An enthusiast of the technology and digital world
- You will have knowledge in setting the strategic framework for content strategy through conducting content audits, including brand audits, the analysis of marcomms plans, business objectives and customer data analysis, stakeholder interviews and social analysis
- You will be experienced in developing editorial formats and ideas, alongside production plan creation and the continual management of this process with the client, through to completion
- Will be creatively driven, have a good sense of humour, familiar with the creative process and able to work well in team environments, always championing the end goal
- Will have excellent written and spoken communication skills - having conducted copy editing, training and general writing guidance - and able to call themselves an expert in all things Word, Excel, Keynote and PowerPoint!
If you are a talented Senior Content Strategist, looking for a new challenge, with either a love of the fashion industry or the desire to work closely to high end brands, then please send your CV to email@example.com ASAP!
Apply for Senior Content Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly