Role: Graphic Designer
Salary: £26,000-32,000.00 + Holiday + Bonus
Location: West London
Fushi Wellbeing is a young, dynamic and growing ethical health and beauty brand based in West London. We are a small, friendly team with a passion for healthy living and providing high quality health and beauty products.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our growing company. The role is very design -led and ideally we are looking highly creative individual with strong design skills, technical knowledge and an interest in healthy living, but also someone who is thorough, detail oriented and with a logical way of working.
The job involves packaging design, (both labels and cartons), digital media design, website design, collateral for in-store and print-ready artwork creation which needs to adhere to our brand identity - all these design areas relate to our ecommerce and B2B business.
Skills we would be looking for are: -
- Ability to understand and deliver design solutions based on verbal and written briefs
- Comfortable taking direction, interpreting briefs and collaborating with the rest of the team on web banner designs, social media advertising and email marketing, blogs, B2B product sale sheets, POS (shelf talkers, recipe cards, sales leaflets), packaging and labels
- Adhering to our brand guidelines and working with the team to produce strong concepts, on brief, on brand and cross category in a consistent, accurate, timely and efficient manner
- Understanding of typography and an instinctive sense of design both in 2D and 3D, able to create effective graphic layouts based on an overall concept
- Accurate and consistently high standard of artwork production, filing and templating
- Detail oriented, extremely thorough, able to manage multiple priorities
- The ability and confidence to check both artwork and print proofs and with a basic understanding of print production for both digital and lithography
- Consistency of delivery within a specific timeframe is key, and you would be responsible for total quality management on all our artwork so an understanding of templates and an ownership of the process is important
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and scheduling skills, excellent time management and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experienced in producing print-ready artwork files for print and digital delivery using InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across our small team
Qualifications: A design related degree would be preferred but solid work experience in a related area would also be considered. Full knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is mandatory but also useful if you are comfortable with Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
The culture of our company is positive, collaborative, friendly, hard-working and genuine with a common goal. If you think you have the right skills and are happy to work in a small, growing company with big aspirations, send us your application!