We are working with an award winning, mid sized creative agency with an enviable client list. Brave and bold this team of brilliant minds place creativity at the heart of everything they do.
This agency has grown rapidly over the last six months and continue to do so. It’s a great time to join them as they are building on their huge successes and strengthening their talented creative team. They believe in the power of story telling, connecting and engaging brands with their target audiences and offer expertise in corporate comms and reporting as well as brand and digital, employee engagement and video. Clients and projects are varied and wide ranging and the ethos here is very collaborative.
We are looking for a talented senior designer to compliment the current team. As a senior designer you will play a key role in major projects and act as a mentor to support junior members of the team. You’ll offer an understanding of the strategic direction for key projects and clients and will bring an infectious passion and enthusiasm for the design industry as a whole, keeping up to date with the latest trends and innovations. You’ll work across projects ranging from corporate reporting to digital and brand engagement and will offer significant expertise in these areas.
What we are looking for:
- Solid experience working for a creative agency with expertise in brand engagement, corporate communications and digital.
- Experience producing annual reports for FTSE businesses.
- A deep passion for design and creativity as a whole and a drive to create work that exceeds expectations.
- Experience building client relationships, generating ideas and selling them into clients and colleagues.
- Experience mentoring and developing the careers of junior team members, championing and supporting their experiences.
- Experience thinking strategically. Drafting creative sections of proposals, presentations, pitch work for discussion with senior team members.
- Experience leading projects conceptually from start through to finish. Delegating task effectively and working with external suppliers and processes.
- Excellent communication skills. Confidence and ease presenting creative ideas both internally and externally.
- A deep passion for design and a strong belief that design matters.
If you are a Senior Designer looking to be part of an agency where creativity is treasured and embraced please get in touch with your up to date details. Looking forward to hearing from you.