CAD Designer - Window Displays/Retail
A creative and collaborative design agency that specialise in the design and art direction of in-store environments, window displays and pop-up brand experience are looking for a 3D designer to join their close-knit team. Our client design a range of innovative and visually impactful window displays and bespoke retail environments for leading high-street and premium fashion brands - the 3D designer they are looking for will be involved in the full breadth of projects in the studio.
Working closely with the Creative Director and wider business the 3D designer will work side by side with the client, bringing life to a brief and overseeing the entire design process from concept through to design, artwork and production.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Producing concept mock-ups and visualisations including 3D CAD renders/models and 2D technical drawings
- Supporting the wider team on in-store projects with a specific focus on creative window displays for fashion and retail clients
- Being involved in all levels of the design process from research through to production and final implementation
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Previous experience working in retail design production in particular window displays and in-store environments
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and experience using CAD software
- Polished time management and communication skills coupled with the ability to get stuck in!
- 3D design experience gained working in a design studio and/or retail design agency
If you have all the required skills and experience and would enjoy the opportunity to join this exciting agency, then please send your CV and portfolio ASAP to apply!