Graphic Designer - Fashion/Retail
A burgeoning feminine accessories and lifestyle brand whose products take inspiration from vintage designs, current trends and the British countryside are looking for a graphic designer to join their growing design team. Our client is looking for a candidate who is flexible in their approach and can support the design team in all manners of graphic design related work.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Working on a variety of graphic design projects including POS, lookbooks, brochures, newsletters, banners, web graphics and marketing materials in addition to the ongoing development and look and feel of the brand itself
- Working as a team player and being responsible for your own projects overseeing it in its entirety from artwork through to final implementation
- Ad hoc hands on design tasks including retouching, artworking, colour correcting and the optimisation of imagers for web and social media platforms
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Well-honed commercial knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- A great eye for typography, colour and layout and the ability to work to deadlines
- Prior experience working with feminine fashion and/or lifestyle clients and a relevant portfolio which showcases examples of your work
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is looking to work within a close-knit, fun and fast-growing company. If this sounds like you and you have the right experience please do send through your CV and portfolio to register your interest with Tomorrow.