Designer - Windows/Retail
An award-winning retail design agency who partner with an array of leading global retailers and consumer brands are looking for a Designer to join their burgeoning talented team. Working in a busy and collaborative studio in East London our client work across brand design, strategy, windows and interiors and they are looking for a designer who boasts a honed understanding of the 3D retail environment. The Designer will be working with a varied range of exciting brands across culture, fashion, retail, luxury, sports, and technology.
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Extensive experience using Cinema 4D, SketchUp and Vectorworks
- Proficiency in using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign for visualising concepts
- A strong portfolio showcasing retail, brand experience, windows and brand communications projects which you have worked on
- Experience responding to creative briefs with strong ideation and conceptual design
- The ability to solve problems creatively under pressure with a passion for design
- An ambitious nature with an acute attention to detail, confident in their ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadline
If this role sounds like you and you possess the relevant experience and skill set please send your CV and portfolio to Tomorrow (max 5MB) to register your interest in this opportunity.