Senior Exhibition Sales Executive
Our client, a multi-award winning publishing and events group behind a portfolio of ground-breaking consumer exhibition and magazine titles that has extended the brand to an innovative weight-loss franchise programme.
Our client are looking for a Senior Exhibition Sales Executive to join their new team on Timber Expo.
This role involves selling UK and International companies the merits of exhibiting at this event. Due to the nature of the client base this role does involve a lot of telephone sales but we’d want to see you out in the filed as much as possible whether this is visiting international exhibitions to canvass leads or meeting existing clients in the UK.
Ideally you will have a history of selling marketing solutions to clients, but if you are working in the timber or construction industry understand the supply chain, are commercially minded and bursting with new ideas then we would love to see you!
We are looking for someone driven, self-motivated and with a ‘can-do’ attitude you will be ambitious, confident; thrive on pressure and a great communicator.
Ultimately you will be solely responsible for ensuring the success of your event hall and as such should show the right abilities to “own” your industry and run a section.
1. To ensure sales targets (personal & exhibition ) are achieved every week/every month
2. To ensure expected telephone call rates, (set by your line manager) are achieved consistently
3. To manage all business across their exhibition section, supporting the Head of Sales
4. To ensure that the quality of exhibitor is kept at the highest achievable level
5. To canvas, develop and grow client base and spend
6. To ensure all new business is followed up and turned in to repeat business
7. To obtain regular testimonials from clients
8. To liaise with your line manager to ensure forward planning is accurate and relevant
9. To represent the exhibition and our client at all relevant exhibitions and events, in a smart, mature and productive manner.
Exhibition Organisation Responsibilities
1. To liaise with the operations team and all other relevant organisational personnel to ensure the smooth running of the exhibition during build up, whilst the exhibition is open and break down.
2. To have a creative input in to the feature design for each exhibition.
3. To efficiently and accurately run the stand space within your hall.
1. To support other areas of our client portfolio, by assisting on other exhibitions and magazines when required.
2. To support other team members as and when required, and maintaining at all times a professional, positive and enthusiastic attitude to the role, and the company
3. To be present at all of our clients exhibitions that you work on, irrespective of the fact they overlap into a weekend, or bank holidays.
4. To be prepared to travel infrequently to visit relevant events
5. To be prepared to attend networking/social events outside of working hours.
1. To ensure accurate and responsible admin for all bookings in to the exhibition (order books, floor plan, signed orders, sales boards are up to date at all times)
2. To assist in the successful collection of exhibitor debts (on-stops)
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.