UX / Interaction Designer
UX and Interaction Designer / Austria / €40k+ / Permanent
Skills: User Experience (UX), User Interaction (UI), Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Digital Media Design, Visual Arts, Websites, Apps
We currently have a very exciting opportunity for an experienced UX and Interaction Designer to join an innovative global design consultancy. The successful candidate will be joining a team of designers, strategists, digital experts, engineers and modellers. They are looking for a passionate and ambitious UX Designer to join their Austria based team, who will be responsible for taking projects from concept all the way through to design and testing, and also someone who can think beyond websites, apps and HMIs. You will be responsible for the development of concepts for digital projects and programs that focus on the user experience and navigation.
THE UX DESIGNER ROLE
- To create compelling narratives, wireframes and desirable user experiences by gathering and defining user requirements which result in beautiful, intuitive and captivating graphical user interfaces.
- Responsible for user experience design as well as user interface development, collaborating in projects from initial concept to final product delivery.
- Plan and lead the development of solutions across the full product lifecycle, concisely tailoring solutions from a blend of business and user requirements.
- Understand and translate complex technical challenges and requirements into simple and elegant user-centered solutions.
- Integrate and work with others from a wide range of disciplines.
- Seek opportunities for UX enhancement in projects.
- Be passionate about and champion, technology, design, user interaction, graphic design and the benefits these bring to business as well as end users.
ABOUT THE UX DESIGNER
- Have a BA/MA in Interaction Design, Grpahic Design, Digital Media Design or Visual Arts.
- Are adept at undertaking user research, user workshops, user test, UI/UX validation and requirements gathering.
- Have experience in designing detailed user journeys.
- Have experience designing responsive websites and apps.
- Superior creativity in the areas of visual concept development and user-oriented thinking.
- Are able to produce screen-based interactive wireframes.
- Are able to produce animated, interactive prototypes.
- Have exceptional graphics skills with ability to adapt style and language to different business and context.
- Have demonstrable UX design experience in a technology-based company.
- Have a personal interest in latest UI, technology and graphic trends.