Middleweight Designer - Large Leading Charity
7 days left
- Job Functions
We are looking for a Middleweight Designer to join a compelling Charity in West London.
The client is a non-profitable organization operating across England, currently looking for a Middleweight Designer to join their Brand & Communications team who’s looking to make a difference and shape lives through impactful campaigns, as well as events and other marketing materials.
You’ll be assisting the Senior Designer bringing new, innovative ideas and original creative solutions in order to deliver effective campaigns both for external and internal audiences.
You’ll be working across all channels, therefore you have experience on both print and digital and your creativity and personality will drive Junior members of the team and inspire them.
We are looking for someone creative and driven, with solid experience in a variety of industries.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Create original content and produce meaningful and eye-catching design, mindful of retaining brand consistency and adhering to the guidelines
- Strategically interpret briefs for artwork and assets across a variety of channels and platforms from print and digital to merchandise and event collateral, often to a tight budgets and deadlines
- Apply learnings e.g. from consumer research, post campaign analysis or creative optimisation to future work
- Offer general template and presentation support across the Marketing department
- Use the guidelines to ensure the brand is always correctly presented and positioned
- Retouch photography
- Present creative ideas in presentations to senior members of the organization
- Research and recommend on current design trends across all audiences and competitors
- Mentor the Junior Designer
Experience and Skills required:
- A highly creative and strategic designer
- A collaborative team player who is able to receive, interpret and act on feedback from various stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Creatively curious, both from a consumer perspective and also with reference to design trends in the industry
- A drive to push the creative envelope with an understanding of the importance of brand consistency
- Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Highly organised with an ability to prioritise
- Ability to work across different platform (print and digital)
- Not afraid to try something new and experiment with new technologies or techniques
This is a permanent role. To apply please send your CV and Portfolio, with indication of your salary expectations.
Apply for Middleweight Designer - Large Leading Charity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly