A passionate, independently owned, brand-focused design agency based in central London is looking for a 'big-ideas', concept-driven Senior Designer with strong brand skills to join their close-knit creative team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an agency who have enjoyed growing, sustained success over a number of years and are looking to continue to grow and improve. They work generally across re-positioning, brand creation and brand application for numerous small to medium sized clients within sectors such as corporate, finance, charity, technology and hospitality.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a super creative thinker and conceptual designer who is able to confidently originate and articulate their own ideas.
- Have a portfolio that demonstrates strong experience of brand and identity creation from conception through to roll-out across a variety of touch points including digital, print, exhibition, merchandise, apps and video.
- Be confident and comfortable presenting creative work to clients
- Be a down-to-earth, team player with a positive outlook, who doesn't take themselves too seriously.
- Ideally have a solid understanding of designing for digital.
This role will offer you:
- An opportunity to become part of a team with an enjoyable, inspiring work culture with great perks such as annual trips abroad and way-above the market average holiday allowance.
- Huge scope for personal development and career progression.
- The chance to work for an agency that truly values a work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects, often with new, evolving or changing business, where there is massive creative scope and potential.
If you're excited by this opportunity to become an integral part of an ambitious design studio, and you feel you'd be a great fit please email your CV and portfolio (max 5MB) to register with Tomorrow.