Graphic Designer (Retail)
A luxury retail brand is looking for a new retail-focused Graphic Designer to join their in-house design team based in Central London.
With a background in retail design, you will be taking design concepts and rolling out final graphics across in-store campaigns, promotions, events and marketing materials.
Working closely with a Senior Designer you will be designing across windows, signage, POS, in-store installations and VM campaigns.
You will have a fantastic understanding of print production as this role will require you to work closely with external print suppliers, finalising print materials, colour matching and ensuring timely delivery of artwork to stores.
- 2+ years retail design studio experience.
- Principally print focused, but some digital too.
- Superb artworking experience and a strong design eye.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Experience working in a fast paced studio.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
You will be joining a fun, vibrant and hugely talented design team.
This retailer is known for it's refined, elegant and well-crafted design aesthetic. You will ideally have a folio which reflects this.
To apply send us your Folio (website or PDF) and CV today!
Apply for Graphic Designer (Retail)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly