A boutique retail and brand experience agency is looking for a 2D Graphic Designer to join their team in London.
Do you love creating innovate brand identities and brand communication? Do you want to produce ground-breaking, highly creative work for leading brands?
We're looking for passionate thinkers, with up to four years’ experience at leading brand design consultancies, to join their growing team. This is a young design consultancy creating powerful brands, immersive experiences and innovative retail environments that appeal to the heart as much as the head. They’re fast, versatile and currently busy working on large scale projects for global clients. They are a team of strategists, retail designers, communication and digital experts who are passionate about doing great work that brings success to their clients.
- Responsible for developing design solutions which meet the strategic, design, functional and budgetary criteria established in the project brief.
- Creates innovative brand identities and communication including concepts, development and artwork.
- Develops branded communication including in-store communication, interactive digital touchpoints, video and animation.
- Proactively develops design with 3D retail interior designers and other team members.
- Presents concept work internally and to clients.
- Liaises with outside suppliers, contractors and specialists.
- Works closely with the project manager and production team to ensure that all information necessary for the successful production of the design is clearly understood.
- Degree in graphic design (or similar).
- Excellent design knowledge, attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Great sketching abilities.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborative, team-player.
- Positive, results-oriented, hands-on and self-motivated.
- Constantly up-to-date with current trends.
- Software skills, preferably: Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of other software such as Adobe AfterEffects, Premiere is advantageous.
If you would like to become a part of this highly collaborative team, please do get in touch today with your CV and folio.