Senior Packaging Designer/Freelance
My client is a well-known Packaging and FMCG global agency with firm roots in LA and New York. Having recently launched a studio in Bristol UK, I’m now on the lookout for experienced Senior Packaging Designers to add to their roster of trusted freelancers. All creative and conceptual thinkers with an understanding of the full packaging creative process get in touch.
- Knowledge of brand identity as per product rather than campaign, including brand pillars, architecture, packaging structure and how to best incorporate them into packaging design.
- An ability to communicate your ideas verbally and visually as well as participate in internal crits
- Photography direction experience and incorporation of imagery onto pack also a must
- Comfortable client facing
- Confidence to question and challenge client briefs
- Candidates should have a degree in packaging design or similar or 5+ years’ experience working for a packaging design agency, FMCG/CPG experience.
We’d like to see a solid FMCG packaging portfolio showcasing at least 4 to 5 different pieces of work. *(before and after shots would be great)