Leading publishing company in central London is looking for a an Associate Video Producer
to support the growing inclusion of video in their products. Working in a team of producer and videographer
Main tasks would be :
- Field produce video shoots in London office and the EU
- Draft and send out call sheets and organize and book accommodations for travel shoots
- Manage the pre-production and planning of multiple, concurrent project shoots in London
- Manage the process for booking interviewees and locations, and track responses, feedback, and schedules
- Provide clear and timely briefs to interviewees, production vendors, and internal stakeholders
- Write scripts as needed, and copyedit other producers’ scripts
- Some post-production editing of video, audio, and media assets using Adobe Premiere Pro, as needed
- Preparing audio/video synch for editing projects
- Complete other various tasks within the Global Digital Production department as required
The ideal candidate should have
· Experience in production of digital media or broadcast
· You should be able to work effectively both independently and as part of a global team.
· Adobe Premiere Pro editing skills preferred.
· Good time management is essential, as is the ability to multi-task.
· You should have a keen eye for detail.
· You must have strong communication and relationship-management skills
Based in their central London offices.