Middleweight Designer / Creative
- Job Functions
We're currently partnering with a highly-sought after multi-disciplinary design studio who pride themselves on producing work that is innovative, impactful and original. There impressive team consists of a wide skill-set, with creatives from fields such as product design, interior design, motion design and branding/graphics working in collaboration. As well as working on a wide range of outputs (branding, identity creation, brand expression, environmental design, strategy, communications), they also work across a very diverse range of clients from varying sectors.
Currently they're looking for a highly-talented, ideas-driven Middleweight Creative/designer to join them and work across the board on a range of exciting projects.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a portfolio that demonstrates a high level of creative thinking, well refined, innovative design executions and diversity.
- Be creatively adaptable and enjoy working across a range of sectors with clients that have very varying requirements
- Value working as part of a close-knit team and thrive in collaboration
- Be creatively curious and entrepreneurial
This Opportunity offers you:
- The opportunity to work on a broad variety of clients and design outputs
- The chance to be involved working on huge scale, truly 360 brand experience projects, with creative input across touch-points outside of graphic design
- Training, support, personal career development and a clear path for progression
- A unique, inspiring working environment with the chance to work closely with numerous creatives from different fields.
If you're seeking the opportunity to become an integral member of a highly talented and ambitious team, and feel this would be a good fit, please get in touch with your CV and portfolio (max 5)to register with Tomorrow.
Apply for Middleweight Designer / Creative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly