Position: Account/Campaign Manager
Our client is an integrated full service marketing agency that is works with a range of clients such as airlines, retailers, FMCG as well as operating as a fully outsourced marketing solution for a range of businesses.
As an Account/Campaign Manager you will predominately manage the integrated marketing activities for a major global brand across 42 European countries. This is a genuine opportunity to get some blue chip experience in a commercial & creative environment. You will have project ownership & lead projects from start to finish with the support from experts within the agency. You will be based 70-80% working on this account with the remainder of your time on other brands within the agency.
The ideal candidate will have around 3 years industry experience (agency or client side) preferably from a B2B background. The candidate needs to be a confident, team player and with a positive attitude and ability to work independently. You must be self-motivated and proactive with the ability to multi-task and organise your day without being micromanaged. It is important that the candidate is comfortable and confident to present to clients. You’ll need to be very organised and a good planner to ensure effective and efficient work flow. Prepared to debate/challenge matters appropriately but a good sense to know how far to push things. Above all, be approachable, honest & fun to work with.
Candidate must be highly organised, selfstarter with experience managing:
- Management Search Engine Marketing
- Trade Advertising & Sponsorship
- Content Creation
- E-mail Marketing
- Managing & Planning Trade Exhibitions
- Forming Proposals & Reporting
- Experienced in managing and briefing agencies such as media/web & studio and able to understand/critic plans.
- Happy interpreting/analysing sales data/analytics – candidate must have good experience in Excel to quantify marketing activities and report back to clients.
- Budget management and planning proposals is fundamental.
- Help grow the business with clients and comfortable to ‘sell’ services where opportunities arise.
- A second language would also be an advantage but not compulsory. (Ideally Spanish, French or German)
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.