1 day left
- Job Functions
This company has helped to develop the sought after concept of "fitness" into a true active and healthy lifestyle. Thanks to the modularity of the solutions that this company offers, wellness professionals enable their customers to enjoy the same experience anywhere from gyms and hotels to medical practices and schools. They provide operators with all the tools they require including financial services, interior design guidance, after sales assistance and marketing support.
By providing innovative physical activity solutions, this rapidly growing company is a success story of over 2,200 employees covering 100 countries. In order to help further develop this they seek a Designer who can produce 2D layouts and 3D designs to support the salesforce and their clients, delivering a range of drawings and images aimed at enhancing the visualisation of their gym equipment and gym installations into a variety of interiors and venues.
Person / Experience Required:
- 2 - 3 years' relevant experience
- AutoCAD 2D + 3D
- Knowledge of Pcon Planner would be advantageous
- 3D Studio Max, Adobe Photoshop, PSP and PowerPoint
- An eye for detail and for interior design
- Good organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Able to work as part of a large workforce in an exciting fast moving atmosphere
Apply for Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly