Interior Designer / CAD Designer
This well-established company has a strong reputation for supporting businesses and organisations nationwide with an excellent range of office furniture, products and services. Through passion, innovation and great design they have been trusted to install well over £100 million of commercial and education projects over the last 30 years.
They continue to expand and build upon their hard-earned reputation as a dynamic and forward-thinking business and are currently looking for an experienced CAD Designer who is seeking a new challenge in their career and a desire to create inspiring places for their clients to work and learn.
Working alongside the project management team and providing support to all Directors, sales reps, customers and clients, the CAD Designer will be expected to deliver all drawings and designs to high standards and within the required time frames.
Person / Experience Required:
- Literate in AutoCAD, and SketchUp
- Knowledge of Revit a preference
- Knowledge of current building regulations
- Experience within the commercial office sector
- An excellent communicator with the ability to present your ideas and reasoning to clients and colleagues alike
- Able to produce layouts and space plans