We are looking for a Designer to join a well respected global creative agency. The Designer will be coming on board to work across a wide breath of clients and internal work. We are looking for a designer who is fluent in digital and print design, strong typographic, communication and executional abilities.
We are looking for somebody that will champion of raising the standards of our design. Never afraid to question anything. Always go the extra mile and be willing to add a hand where needed.
Key Areas of Accountability:
- Support all areas of the business with a range of graphic design requests both print (50%) and digital (50%)
- Work to tight deadlines and across a number of briefs at one time, flexible in adopting to new styles, people and projects throughout the day
Skills, Personal Attributes and Attitude:
- Must be proactive and perceptive
- Exceptional typographic skills and understanding of hierarchy and layout structure
- Familiarity with working in a high tempo environment
- Strong experience in Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of brand and corporate guidelines
- Collaborative skills to work closely with account managers, writers, ADs and producers
- Experience in creating digital art and assets (such as web banners)
- Able to think laterally/creatively to solve problems
- Relentlessly energetic and positive, up for a challenge
- Taking pride in all work produced no matter how large or small
- Willing to help others and share knowledge
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply with your CV & Portfolio.