Truffle have an unique and wonderful opportunity for an Integrated Middleweight Designer to work on an exciting young company with a bold and engaging brand. Working within a small team of creatives, writers and marketing professionals, you will be producing the full range of on and offline comms aimed at a very digitally and socially savvy young audience.
The day to day:
We are looking for a creative and experienced individual with a passion for design and youth culture. Working under the supervision of the Senior Designer, this role will act as key support to the Marketing & Communications department, creating print and digital assets for both internal and external communications. The work will involve maintaining their strong brand aesthetic and producing events collateral; social campaigns; information posters, leaflets and mailers; merchandise etc - any experience in videos or animation would be a bonus too. You will be often working with very small budgets and therefore be able to pull on your range of talents to produce clever solutions on a shoestring.
What do you need to fulfill this role?
• A highly creative and self-motivated designer
• A strategic designer, comfortable in applying insight into creative work
• A collaborative team player who is able to receive, interpret and act on feedback from various stakeholders
• A positive and conscientious self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure, often to detailed direction and sometimes with minimal direction
• Excellent organisational and communication skills with a strong attention to detail
• Creatively curious, both from a consumer perspective and also with reference to design trends in the industry
• A drive to push the creative envelope with an understanding of the importance
All CVs must be accompanies by a portfolio and all applicants must have the right to work in the UK.