Mid-weight Graphic Designer
Middleweight Corporate Graphic Designer – permanent
Reporting to a Senior Designer or Team and Account Lead.
Role summary We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer with corporate experience to join our growing, fast-paced London production teams. This role will be based either at our Farringdon Studio or in one of our in-house agencies based within our clients’ offices across central London.
You must have extensive design experience at a middleweight level working with big name corporate brands within the financial services, law, commercial property, or insurance sectors, in either an in-house or studio environment. You must be confident in working with professionals of all levels within client organisations and helping brands engage with their target audiences in a more innovative way.
You will be expected to:
- develop creative and engaging concepts and (primarily print-based) documents within brand guidelines across Adobe CS platforms and also MS office when the project requires
- have experience designing and executing concepts for competitive pitches, marketing collateral and other deliverables
- adapt to various visual identity systems and work with multiple client brands
- take complex briefs from clients and/or Studio Manager and manage the production process from start to finish
- be able to think creatively, be detail oriented and believe in consistently delivering high quality designs and exceeding client expectations
- build solid relationships with our client based on excellent client service
- have a keen eye for copy layout and experience in designing graphics
- work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy
- be flexible, enthusiastic and client-focused
- be responsible, reliable and able to work with limited supervision
- have an excellent understanding of the print process and techniques and be able to liaise directly with printers
Experience in designing digital documents is an advantage and there will also be ample opportunity to develop skills and build on your existing experience.
The ideal candidates will:
- be a creative thinker;
- possess extensive Mid-weight design experience with a proven background in either an in-house or studio environment;
- have proven experience of delivering projects within tight timescales;
- be confident, have a can-do attitude with excellent communication and presentation skills;
Hamilton-Brown is a corporate design agency and outsourcing specialist. We deliver on-line and off-line creative solutions, through small in-house agencies within our clients’ offices, or out of our London Studio based in Farringdon. Our team of over 80 creative professionals readily adapt to evolving requirements and new technologies, drawing on our company of creative professionals to craft the best solutions.
Having been in the industry since 2000 we have an established client base that includes the ‘Big Four’ and other Top 10 advisory firms, financial institutions, law firms, media, healthcare and commercial property companies.
We also help our clients to design and build bespoke Microsoft Office template and automation solutions.
Create and Innovate: We put our energy and passion into everything we design and build and are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
Trust and Respect: We appreciate each other’s different skills, experiences and ideas and treat each other with fairness and trust.
Collaborate and Deliver: We work together with our colleagues, partners and clients to share ideas and achieve great results.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates with the right to work in the UK. Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we are only able to reply to successful applications. No agencies please.
To apply, please reply to this posting and include your CV and portfolio.
Apply for Mid-weight Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly