Part II Architect
A globally renowned Architecture and Design practice is looking to recruit a Part II Architect. This practice specialises across the residential, commercial and mixed-use sectors, with a project pipeline both in the UK and International.
Based in a cool / quirky part of central London, the selected Part II Architect will join a friendly design team working on a variety of interesting projects across all RIBA work stages. This company strongly believes in a great work / life balance and treats their staff exceptionally well. Immediate start. Revit is essential!
The selected Part II Architect will be involved in the following;
- Working across all RIBA stages (0-7)
- Contributing to the delivery of design and technical stages
- Liaising with local planning authorities and building control
- Preparing presentation planning working drawings and specifications
- Dealing with clients, suppliers, statutory bodies and contractors
The successful Part II Architect will have the following;
- Knowledge and experience across all RIBA stages
- Strong design and technical ability
- Experience working with clients and subcontractors
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Revit is essential
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.