Position: Account Manager
Our client is a fully integrated communications agency based in Central London. They specialise across Advertising, Design, Media Planning and Buying as well as PR. They are looking for someone with 3-4 years’ experience to work as a key day-to-day account handler across several brands in a client portfolio that includes: Rolls-Royce, Gourmet Burger Kitchen and Gala Bingo, Travis Perkins and more!
You will be responsible for the management and execution of various work streams across multiple channels, as well as supporting the wider internal team. You will work on anything and everything from print and outdoor to digital campaigns, giving you well rounded exposure.
- Understanding of the integrated agency life and the process from brief to delivery.
- Strong knowledge of both off and on-line comms (digital and social media experience is essential).
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work across multiple projects.
- Responsible for putting together timelines and reporting after client meetings
- Should have experience in managing upwards to line manager, overseeing regular Client statuses to ensure Client and team are always informed
- Experience in working and negotiating with suppliers (e.g. printers)
- Closely manage the finance elements of your accounts.
- Resourcing: be aware of weekly resource requirements for projects during weekly ‘Jobs on’ meetings with the account management team.
- Must bring energy and enjoys working as part of a tight ‘family’ team.
- Be proactive, both regarding client opportunities and within the agency.
- Strong communication skills with experience dealing with Client contacts.
- Decision making/problem solving: Recognises problems and responds in a timely fashion to the client
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.