This ambassador for the French style of living, designs and creates interiors with an emotional impact. An influential name in cabinet making both in France and abroad, their London luxury furniture boutique is extremely busy and is seeking a Consultant / Interior Designer to join the team.
Managing from the onset of order acceptance you will be providing a turn-key solution to your customer, conducting home visits, specifying products and overseeing through to the installation of the project. Working closely with the design department at their Head Office, you will also help within the showroom ensuring all displays are beautifully presented at all times.
There is the potential to take on management responsibilities for the right person.
Person / Experience Required:
- Diploma in interior design or equivalent
- At least 4 years' in the same role or similar
- Fluent in French and English
- Dynamic and flexible person with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sense of responsibility and initiative
- Impeccable selling techniques and customer service
- CAD literate
- Good free-hand drawing skills to convey your designs to the customer on paper
- Smart and professional in appearance