This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning design agency as they are currently on the look-out for a passionate Account Manager to join the team. This role will enable you to join a dynamic and engaging team across the development and delivery of retail design projects for well-known food and beverage, beauty and commercial clients.
What responsibilities does this role include?
- Assisting in the delivery of multiples projects, spanning branding, interiors, packaging and design- having one or two of your own key clients to manage, you will be experienced in the design process and comfortable briefing in teams and tracking project progress
- The creation and management of all project logistics including critical paths, contact reports, status reports, monthly invoicing and project finances
- Coordinating client meetings, creating and presenting reports and follow up documentation
- You will manage the resourcing of teams, to ensure that each project is fully resourced with the appropriate skillsets at hand!
- You will be a core team member and work to support your peers and more senior Client Services team members in the delivery of work and growth of accounts
What skills will be required in this role?
- You will be a confident individual that takes initiative and is a natural communicator, able to show spark and enthusiasm towards your work, always keeping a level head
- Previous experience within a creative agency with a role at a similar level, ideally having worked across retail design but this is not mandatory - what is key is a strong knowledge of the design process and the ability to work across various projects at any time
- A natural organiser with the ability to multitask and drive creative excellence, whilst keeping an eye on project details
- This agency has a fantastically collaborative and supportive culture, so you'll be a like-minded individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment!
If you thrive in a collaborative and creative environment and have all the necessary skills and requirements, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to register your interest!