Graphic Designer - Retail/Lifestyle
A boutique integrated creative agency that work with clients across fashion, retail and lifestyle are looking for a Graphic Designer to join their in-house design team. Due to recent growth, our client is seeking a graphic designer who can design and deliver bespoke campaigns for print and web.
Working closely with other departments in the wider team to ensure design output is in line with client specifications and requirements there will be a wide range of varied creative projects to get to grips with. This agency is looking for a Graphic Designer who has a genuine flair and infectious enthusiasm to create original exciting work.
The right candidate for this opportunity will be able to demonstrate;
- Core graphic design skills across typography, layout and artworking
- The ability to work on projects simultaneously from concept through to implementation and final output
- Conceptual thinking and a positive working attitude
- Strong identity, branding and brand creation skills with extensive experience across print and web outputs for arts and culture, leisure, lifestyle, fashion and retail clients
- Art direction and illustration capabilities would be beneficial but are not essential
If you are keen to become an integral member of a close-knit design team who really value creative ideas, please get in touch with your CV and portolio (max 8MB) to register your interest for this opportunity.