This company was created to work within the high-end residential sector undertaking both contracting projects and also offering design and build / turnkey services.
Within the group is another company that undertakes Project Recovery Services and their own speculative developments.
Their long term growth plan is to expand but slowly and keeping their eye on remaining both niche and efficient by creating a good working environment for people to grow and benefit from the companys success together.
To support these plans they are seeking an in-house designer that can grow and develop in the role alongside the company. With their range of services, their workload is varied which protects them from any dips in certain markets so they always remain busy.
Person / Experience Required:
- Junior level but with 9-12 months' relevant work experience
- Good computer proficiency in CAD / Photoshop / InDesign
- A keen interest in interior design
- Someone living fairly local - They are not keen on people who live with too long a commute
- Keen, enthusiastic and willing to learn and develop
- Numerate and able to work within budgets
Apply for Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly