Interior Designer / Project Manager
This young, dynamic and rapidly growing company is an office furniture distributor and agent for a number of European brands and are seeking a Designer to work with interior designers and high profile clients in London to deliver projects and maintain key accounts.
This role is ideally suited to an interior designer / industrial designer with project management experience and in return they offer scope for career progression and the chance to lead on design focused specialised projects with a high degree of new product development and customisation.
Person / Experience Required:
· Experience in the commercial furniture, partitioning or workplace interior design industry
· Able to use CAD and SketchUp for issuing drawings and product design
· Confident in presenting and selling creative ideas, conducting and attending client meetings
· Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as strong presentation skills
· Possess the technical ability to anticipate and resolve design issues
· Ability to manage and lead the project / installation team
Apply for Interior Designer / Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly