Presentation Graphic Designer
A leading inter-disciplinary design studio based in Edinburgh are looking for a talented and versatile graphic designer to join their busy design team!
You will be the sole graphic designer in Edinburgh and will work in collaboration with their design team in London to deliver a range of on POINT branding solutions across their residential portfolio of work.
To be considered, the successful candidate will have:
- Graphic Design degree, or equivalent.
- Demonstrable previous exposure to professional graphic design environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proofing, grammar and spelling.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships and to work alongside clients to deliver innovative design solutions.
- A high level of flexibility and the ability to work collaboratively and to respond proactively and when required.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Ability to use initiative and to work autonomously.
- Ability to learn quickly and to understand the business and its functions.
- Strong awareness of design trends and creative thinking with the ability to deliver quality project efficiently.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of and ability to use relevant graphic design related software (e.g. Adobe Suite, InDesign and Microsoft Office on a PC)
To apply to this fantastic opportunity please send through your CV and portfolio to register with Nurture Creatives.